The Catalina Foothills School District (CFSD) may provide links to websites other than those in the cfsd16.org domain. These websites are intended to benefit CFSD students, parents, employees, and other parties that may visit the sites. These guidelines may be updated periodically and it is the responsibility of the visitor to check for the latest information.
Disclaimer of Endorsement
The inclusion of links and pointers to websites that are not CFSD-sponsored or procured is not intended to assign importance to those sites or to the information contained on those sites. It is also not intended to endorse or recommend any views expressed or products or services offered on these sites. For the purposes of these guidelines, a 'CFSD-sponsored website' includes any website for Family Faculty Organizations (FFOs), school sponsored clubs, school sponsored boosters, athletic teams, and CFSD Foundation. Additionally,
- CFSD does not control or guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness or completeness of information contained on a linked website that is not CFSD-sponsored.
- CFSD does not endorse any website or organization that is not CFSD-sponsored, and does not endorse the views they express or the products/services they offer.
- CFSD cannot authorize the use of copyrighted materials contained in linked websites. Visitors must request such authorization from the sponsor of the linked website.
- CFSD does not guarantee that external websites that are not CFSD sponsored comply with Section 508 (Accessibility Requirements) of the Rehabilitation Act.
Linking to CFSD Websites
Advance permission is not required to link to cfsd16.org or associated school websites and pages. CFSD may change the content of any cfsd16.org page at any time. Any individual or entity linking to a CFSD page is encouraged to regularly verify the content matches the originally intended purpose for the link.
Entities and individuals linking to CFSD pages shall not capture CFSD pages within frames, present CFSD content as its own, or otherwise misrepresent district content. They shall not misinform users about the origin or ownership of CFSD content, or in any way attempt to modify the content and then present it as the content of Catalina Foothills School District.
Linking to individual graphics or tables within CFSD pages, which places the downloading burden on our servers, is not permitted.
Links from CFSD District, School, or Teacher Sites
Every link placed on a CFSD provided, and publicly available, Internet resource should be reviewed to determine its relevance and appropriateness with respect to the following guidelines:
- Links must be consistent with the mission and purpose of Catalina Foothills School District.
- Links to websites that are subscriptions procured by CFSD are only available to CFSD teachers, and/or students, and parents, and require login information provided by the district.
- Links that include educational content for coursework must be approved by district administration and the CFSD governing board.
- Links that include educational resources for students must be approved by district administration and the CFSD governing board.
- Links should not advocate or promote hate, bias, or discrimination.
- Links must not include libelous, or otherwise defamatory content.
- Links must be checked regularly to verify the pages are available, and that the content matches the originally intended purpose for the link.
Websites provided by the district, school, or teacher that do not follow these guidelines will be edited to remove the non-compliant links.
Guidelines Contact Information
For questions or concerns regarding these linking guidelines, please email email@example.com